Access and Use of the website
1. Contact us straight away for any unauthorized use of your account and password
2. Make sure you exit your account every time you leave the website
PedalStart is not responsible for any damage due to not complying with this section. Website modifications: We have the right to modify or cease temporarily or permanently, the whole website or parts of it without disclosure obligation. Therefore, you agree we are not liable for any modification or suspension of the website. Storage and Use: PedalStart can impose general practices and limits concerning the use of the website at any time with or without notice. These practices can concern the amount of time data and other content will be maintained by the website and the amount of storage space allotted to your content on our server. You consent we are not responsible for cancelling any data or failing at storing data. You also agree we can discontinue accounts if they are inactive for a long period of time.
The refunds are subject to clear based on situations, PedalStart owns rights to discontinue the services based on the situation where we found you not aligned with our process, not providing us the relevant details when required. In case of unavoidable emergency reasons from you we can refund the particular month amount.
By using the website you agree to follow the policies governing the different sections of the website. You are the only one responsible for all the content you upload/post/publish/display/email or transmit through the website (ex: video, text, image, information, music, sound, software, graphics, messages, code). Following are some examples of the content/actions prohibited or illegal. In case you violate these terms we can take legal action and can terminate your account and eliminate your content.
1. Content which infringes intellectual property rights of any party,
2. Content which you have no right to upload/email due to some law or contractual relationships,
3. Content which is a threat to the security of any person,
4. Content which contains code/software viruses that can damage computers’ software or hardware,
5. Content which contains any kind of unsolicited communication, advertising, promotion, commercial activities, spam, junk emails etc.
6. Content which is harassing, abusive, violent, vulgar, obscene or invasive of someone else’s privacy
7. Disturb servers and networks connected to the website
8. Violate any local, state, national, international law or other regulations with the same force as law
9. Steal anyone else’s identity or misrepresent your connection to a certain person/entity
Solicit information from anyone under 18 Assemble any contact information of other users from the website with the intention to send unsolicited communications or use the website to advertise and sell products/services which are not authorised Promote any criminal activity Obtain any information which was not intentionally made available from us Unless explicitly authorised from us, you are not allowed to use (display, license, publish, reproduce, copy, sell, resell, exploit, transfer, create derivative work) the content of the website for any commercial use. The use is only personal.
PedalStart and its officers, owners, directors, employees and agents, partners, co-branders, licensors, licensees, consultants, or contractors, distributors and service providers shall be relieved of all responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures, or fluctuations, computer virus attacks, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond our reasonable control or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers.
For any question/doubt/concern or for any violation of these terms we invite you to contact us at email@example.com
PedalStart is India’s fast growing startup founders’ community that works intensively with the startups in each phase of their journey. We have been transforming big ideas into high potential businesses.
© 2022 – PedalStart. All Rights Reserved.